Monday, January 4, 2010

What's Ahead

So I've been up since 5am. Thinking. What's up ahead. 2010, the next decade. If this reads choppy it's because I haven't had my coffee yet to form a sentence. Personally speaking, within the decade last, I've went from massage therapist to small business consultant to unemployed to part owner of a retail gift gallery, downsized two homes to live on a boat and back to a house and filling it up again. I've buried my mother, had a major accident and recovery and learned I've got osteoporosis. Have had the pleasure of being made a "grammy" and of making a whole bunch of new friends in a new place.

So I'm thinking again...what's up ahead. I've had my first cup of coffee, that's good. It's January 4th of this wonderful new year and new decade. Whatever is in the road ahead I'll have to either maneuver, embrace, let go, enjoy, treasure, overcome but at the very "most" experience.

It's 7:37am and time to start another day. Enjoy yours.

No comments: