Sunday, January 17, 2010

Selling More Than Art Glass...Selling Fiber Glass!

Our wonderful previous home has been up for sale. For quite awhile. So I'm trying to use my internet blogging, socializing, tweeting and anything else I can think of to tell the world wide web about this great live-aboard. In my next few posts I'll showcase our photos from two of our trips along the Intracoastal Waterway (forever after referred to as the ICW) in 2005 and 2006.

So if you know of someone with a dream to cruise, or someone wanting a great getaway boat for a condo on the water, pass along our blog or send them our way by email jmloch@crescentmoonnc.com . We'll be forever grateful and we'll award you with the other glass, a selection of our art glass if your connection buys her!

Meet the lovely "Quiescent" Jefferson 42' Sundeck trawler with twin Cummins with only 1680 hours on her. Ain't she sweet?



No comments: